Laurel Lake is a mission-driven organization that devotes its resources toward innovative, quality care for residents. As a not-for-profit, tax-exempt organization, Laurel Lake is committed to operating with transparency and is pleased to provide detailed information about our organization and finances to the public.
Laurel Lake Retirement Community and the Laurel Lake Foundation file Form 990s annually, as required by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). These documents, along with audited financial statements, are provided below for your review.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-866-650-2100 if you, or your financial advisor, have any questions.
AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
Due to the purchase of Laurel Lake Retirement Community from Catholic Health Partners by The Laurel Lake Foundation on December 31, 2013, our auditors conducted two separate engagements. HW&Co. audited the opening balance sheet as of December 31, 2013, after the close of the divestiture transaction. The 2013 Statement of Activities was subjected only to a review process by HW&Co.
- Laurel Lake Retirement Community Foundation - 2013 Financial Statement
- Laurel Lake Retirement Community Foundation - December 13, 2013 Balance Sheet
- Laurel Lake Retirement Community - 2012 Financial Statement
- Laurel Lake Retirement Community - 2011 Financial Statement
- Laurel Lake Retirement Community - 2010 Financial Statement
laurel lake retirement community - form 990
LAUREL LAKE FOUNDATION - FORM 990