Administrative Assistant/Marketing - Semi full time 30 hrs. per week (Monday-Friday 9:00am-3:00pm)Interested? Apply Today!
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Administrative Assistant provides the administrative, logistical and procedural support to the Director of Marketing and other personnel within the department. Also will greet, welcome and assist residents and guest who enter the Marketing Offices. May be requested at times to assist other Administrative Assistants in other areas of the Community.
High School graduate
Good clerical and office experience. Strong computer experience with Microsoft products:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Must be detailed oriented, organized, self-disciplined, personable
- Professional attitude and appearance with the ability to make good judgments and recognize the need for confidentiality
PRINCIPAL JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Maintain and communicate accurate information on resident and unit sales, admissions, attritions, cancellations, transactions for independent, assisted living and nursing care marketing records in database and files.
- Provide typing/filing/clerical services for the marketing staff.
- Receive and transfer phone calls to appropriate staff.
- Prepare comprehensive, formatted computer reports from the marketing and resident databases and spreadsheet data files.
- Maintain/update departmental policy and procedure manuals, marketing and closing contracts/addendums, competitor files.
- Prepare and record marketing expenses.
7. Maintain all office supplies. Receive and process response mail, including collateral packets,medical records, application forms, etc.
8. Assign and distribute new leads to sales reps and carport/storage units to current and new residents.
9. Assist/backup marketing staff and other staff at LL with typing, layout and design newsletters, marketing plan, invitations, programs, annual reports, mailings, switchboard/phones, and special events.
10. Attend and support resident and staff functions, meetings, and in-services, at times taking minutes.
11. Process welcome tote bags and help coordinate move consultants service program.
12. Coordinate move-out procedures with family, resident and staff for IL and GW units.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES – Other:
1. Performs other related duties as needed.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Blood Exposure Category: 3
CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum of one continuing educational class/seminar supporting job responsibilities and skills.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Clerical/Secretary – Physical Demands
Occasional – 1 to 33% of workday
Frequent – 34 – 66% of workday
Constant – 67 – 100% of workday
Not at all – 0% of workday
Walking: 2.3 mph, 0 incline; unilateral vertical reach 36-72”; bilateral carry 30’, 25#; push/pull 100’, 19ft.lbs.; lift 0-25# 6-36” from floor; lift 0-25# 36-48” from floor; lift 0-25# 6-72” from floor, climbing stairs; operating machines: (2 foot/feet).
Sitting, unilateral horizontal reach 0-18”, bilateral fine motor manipulation functional near, far, color vision aided or unaided; functional hearing aid or unaided; functional verbal communication skills; operating machines: (2 hand(s)).
Not at All
Hold 200# patient sidelying while doing procedure x 2 min; roll 200# patient away/toward self; transfer 105# person chair-chair 5x/hr. with gait belt; bed-cart transfer with 200# person and assist of one with sheet; more 200# person up in bed with assist of one and sheet; climbing ladders, working from heights, crawling, kneeling, running, operating machines; keyboarding & CRT usage.
Category III Job Classification – Laurel Lake employee jobs that include all other employees not covered under Category I & II jobs whose tasks do not involve exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues or used sharps.
Job Hazard Risks:
Infectious Disease Exposure
Hazard Materials Exposure (Nuclear, Biological, Chemical)
Workplace Violence Potential
Interested? Apply Today!