Colony Shoppe Associate / Part time, 16 hrs. per week, variable shiftsInterested? Apply Today!
Solicits resident volunteers to work the Colony Shop schedule
and completes the resident’s orientation which includes training on
a cash register.
- Coordinate and supervises daily work assignments.
Fills in work assignments as needed.
- Complete inventories as needed and purchases, receives and
appropriately marks all items for sale.
- Drives a company car less than 2 hours per day to purchase
gift shop items.
- Process invoices, reconcile all cash and charge transactions.
- Complete gift shop cost analysis information.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and organization of gift shop and storage of
all gift shop items.
- Attend and participate in all required meetings and in-services.
- Encourage sales using pricing and store layout techniques.
GED or High School
Must have prior retail experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Point of Sale system
Cash Register/Basic accounting
PRINCIPAL JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Sell gift shop items
Reconcile sales daily
Interested? Apply Today!