Crown Center STNA (Skilled Nursing) - FT, PT opportunities, all shiftsInterested? Apply Today!
NEW WAGE SCALE FOR PART TIME & FULL TIME POSITIONS!!!!!
STARTING WAGE IS: $17.00/hr. - we also pay for experience!
STNA's - $2500.00 Sign on Bonus (FT)
STNA's - $1500.00 Sign on Bonus (PT)
(*Sign on Bonus Eligibility is based on your status at time of hire. Status must be that of full time, working at least 30 or more hours per week for the $2500.00 bonus and anyone hiring in part time, working less than 30 hours per week would be eligible for the $1500.00 bonus. All sign-on bonuses are prorated and paid over 5 quarters.)
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assist residents with activities of daily living according to the individual written plan of care.
- Assists in other areas to support resident’s well-being, encouraging socialization through activities and transport residents to these programs.
- Communicate with all disciplines to provide quality resident care and report all unusual findings/changes to Charge Nurse, LPN.
- Actively participate in the development / accuracy of assigned resident’s plan of care and report changes and/or inconsistencies.
- Effectively communicate among Crown Center teams on all shifts, including resident rounds.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, pleasant and safe environment for all.
- Assist in other area and/or shifts as needed to ensure appropriate care for all facility residents; including covering other shifts on a rotating basis as required by “Emergency Staffing” policy.
STNA Coursework with active STNA licensure
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION AND REGISTRATION:
BLS certification (CPR/First Aid)
At least one year of experience in acute care, home health care, or long term care.
Previous dementia experience or education.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Ability to multi-task.
Able to communicate well with the senior population especially with dementia.
Excellent communication skills with team mates.
Demonstrates a high level of patience with the senior population.
PRINCIPAL JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Full respect for resident rights
- Fully knowledgeable of how to operate equipment
- Knowledge and use of safety and universal precautions
- Ability to work with residents with dementia.
- Must be team player
- Values and is sensitive to diversity
- Honors and supports “end of life choices”
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES – Other:
- Actively encourage and participate in activities.
- Use of Universal Precautions.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT / WORKING CONDITIONS:
Direct Care – Physical Demands
Occasional – 1 to 33% of workday
Frequent – 34 to 66% of workday
Constant – 67 – 100% of workday
Not at all – 0% of workday
Sitting, Unilateral Vertical Reach 36-72”; Bed-cart transfer with 200# person and assist of one with sheet; Lift 0-50#, 6-36” from floor; climbing stairs; operating machines (2hand(s)), operating machines 2foot/feet).
Standing, walking 2.3 mph, 0 incline; unilateral horizontal reach 0-18”; bilateral carry, 30’, 27#; push/pull 100’, 19ft lbs; hold 200# patient sidelying while doing procedure x 2 minutes; roll 200# patient away/toward self; transfer 105# person chair-chair 5x/hr with gait belt; move 200# person up in bed with assist of one and sheet; lift 0-30#, 6”-36” from floor; lift 0-20# 36”-48” from floor; lift 0-20# 6”-72” from floor.
Bilateral fine motor manipulation; functional near, far, color vision aided or unaided; functional hearing aided or unaided; functional verbal communication skills; working overtime as assigned to meet operational/patient care demands.
Not at All
Climbing ladders; working from heights; crawling; kneeling; running
Category I job classification – Laurel Lake employees who have jobs with tasks that routinely involve exposure or potential exposure to blood, body fluids, tissues and/or used sharps.
Job Hazard Risks:
Infectious Disease Exposure
Hazard Materials Exposure (Nuclear, Biological, Chemical)
Workplace Violence Potential
This job description identifies the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not to be considered an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties or skills required of an incumbent.Interested? Apply Today!