LPN Charge Nurse (Assisted Living) - Semi full time, 32 hrs. per week, 2nd shift (2:00pm-10:30pm)Interested? Apply Today!
LPN’s - $2500.00 Sign on Bonus (FT)
LPN’s - $1000.00 Sign on Bonus (PT)
(*Sign on Bonus Eligibility is based on your status at time of hire. Status must be that of full time, working at least 30 or more hours per week for the $2500.00 bonus and anyone hiring in part time, working less than 30 hours per week would be eligible for the $1000.00 bonus. All sign-on bonuses are prorated and paid over 5 quarters.)
The Greenwood LPN is responsible for the provision of quality resident care to the assisted living residents during his/her Greenwood shift. He/she is responsible for supervising; managing and disciplining state tested nursing assistants assigned to the Greenwood unit in order to ensure the continuity and quality of resident care.
Graduate of NLN approved LPN school.
1 year experience working with the senior population in RCF or LTC setting
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Current Ohio License for Practical Nursing
- CPR/First Aid Certified
PRINCIPAL JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Address resident, family and staff concerns/questions. Relays pertinent information to LPN Supervisor as appropriate.
2. Serves as first-line supervisor to resident assistants. Prepares assignments, communicates resident needs and monitors nursing assistants performance.
3. Completes charting for resident illness or unusual occurrence. Effectively communicates information to residents’ responsible parties, physicians and Greenwood team members.
4. Organizes and implements the day to day operations of resident care in accordance with Federal, State, Local and facility standards and regulations. Also assists in maintaining resident records.
5. Ensures all staff on Greenwood follows guidelines in resident care plans, enhancing resident independence and well being according to the facilities’ wellness philosophy. Participates in implementation of policies and procedures that govern the operations of Greenwood.
6. Assures delivery of medications and treatments as prescribed by physicians and monitors and reports progress.
7. Monitors the wireless nurse call system and staff responses to ensure prompt and high quality services.
8. Acclimates new residents to Greenwood philosophy and protocols. Participates in review of resident profiles with designated team members to ensure appropriate level of service.
9. Accepts responsibility to oversee and discipline staff as is appropriate.
Interested? Apply Today!