Medication Aide (Certified), Semi full-time & Part-time opportunities, various shiftsInterested? Apply Today!
Summary: To assist the LPN Charge Nurse with the delivery of resident care through the administration of medications and other related assistance.
* Graduate of an accredited program with current license and registration.
* Possess current STNA Certificate.
* An attitude of caring and compassion for the elderly.
* Possess good communications, critical thinking, and problem solving and leadership skills.
* Ability to positively relate to subordinates, peers and supervisors.
* Ability to accept guidance and supervision.
* Administer medications to residents as ordered.
* Observe and report symptoms and conditions of residents to nurses.
* Assist in maintaining records reflecting resident's medication vitals.
* Assist in teaching residents good health habits.
* Maintain a clean work and living environment.
* Demonstrate sound judgment.
* Assist with direct resident care as needed.
* Perform other job related duties as assigned.Interested? Apply Today!