Crown Center STNA Skilled Nursing / Semi full time 37.5 hrs. per week / DaysInterested? Apply Today!
Assist residents with activities of daily living according to the individual written plan of care.
- Assists in other areas to support resident’s well-being, encouraging socialization through activities and transport residents to these programs.
- Communicate with all disciplines to provide quality resident care and report all unusual findings/changes to Charge Nurse, LPN.
- Actively participate in the development / accuracy of assigned resident’s plan of care and report changes and/or inconsistencies.
- Effectively communicate among Crown Center teams on all shifts, including resident rounds.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, pleasant and safe environment for all.
- Assist in other area and/or shifts as needed to ensure appropriate care for all facility residents; including covering other shifts on a rotating basis as required by “Emergency Staffing” policy.
STNA Coursework with active STNA licensure
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION AND REGISTRATION:
At least one year of experience in acute care, home health care, or long term care.
Previous dementia experience or education.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Ability to multi-task.
Able to communicate well with the senior population especially with dementia.
Excellent communication skills with team mates.
Demonstrates a high level of patience with the senior population.Interested? Apply Today!